Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Makeup

Hello makeup lovers everywhere...
This is my first official makeup post.

So, for Christmas, I decided to do a brown, smokey kinda look. I didn't have anything in mind specifically, just went with it. This is what I ended up with.
I really loved the final look. Heres is the finished look. I used Olay moisturizer after getting out of the shower. I ran out of primer, so I used the moisturizer as a base/primer. I always start with concealer. I used my Cover Girl Smoothers concealer in the shade Medium.
After my concealer, I applied my foundation. I've been using an anti-aging foundation by Loreal that I borrowed from my mom, and I've been loving it. I think it's called Vitalife. It goes on so smoothly and helps with that flawless look.

For my eyes, I used my Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette. Every single color I used was from that palette. This palette is my favorite lately. It has a mixture of neutrals as well and some metallic colors. Perfect for fall/winter looks.


I finished the look by adding some color to my cheeks. I used the limited edition Solar Riche by M.A.C. It's supposed to be a bronzer but it was perfect for this warm look. I used a discontinued Revlon lipstick in Nude Shell (I think) and topped it with NYX's lip gloss in Smokey Look. Last step was adding the E.L.F false lashes. This brought the whole look together. Hope you enjoyed this post lovelies. I'd love your feedback and to see some of your holiday looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment