Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays to YOU


Can you believe it's already Christmas?! It's crazy time really flies.


Anywho, just thought I'd come by and quickly post a random blog as I listen to some Coldplay.


Christmas time for me, means family time. I am SUPER close to my family and holidays are just another excuse to get together. I wouldn't have it any other way. Great food, great company, and getting gifts is just a PLUS! Love this time of year more than anything. I love the smell of Christmas trees, I love seeing all the pretty lit up house, the smell of eggnogg, Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, and even the way it just smells like winter outside. It's so perfect.




As I've posted about before, my dad is fighting cancer so this year is different just based on that. We were in and out of hospitals for a good month before even knowing what was wrong with him. Once he was diagnosed, he started treatment immediately and even after a few months went by, I never wanted to leave the house. I wanted/want to spend every single waking moment with him because I realized that how fragile life really is, and not one day is promised. It's taken me awhile to realize I can kind of relax and breath a little bit but I can definately tell you that I've become even closer with my family. Christmas is a time when you should realize how blessed you truly are, and be thankful for what you have. I thank God for my parents every day.


On that note my friends, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas if you celebrate and a very Happy New Year. I have a great feeling that 2011 will be life changing for me. Heres to hoping....


Love-

LoLo




No comments:

Post a Comment